« Home 

Monday, February 13, 2006 

Hello and Welcome

Salaam Everybody

Hello and Welcome to my second blog, Time Out.

This blog simply is a small space which aims to place a smile on your face via placing links for some funny online videos. I wish you all the joy and happiness after watching those videos, and from Islamic point of view, making people happy help in increasing your good deeds too.

Anyway, those videos are normaly uploaded to ZippyVideos, which is a free media sharing community allowing you to upload video files of various formats like ( avi,mpg,wmv,asf,3gp,mov,rm & swf ) . You can register or upload as anonymous, however there are benifits to be a registered user which you can read on the FAQ - Common Questions page.

On the other hand, the uploaded videos can be viewed online only, i.e. can not be downloaded, however there are various options to see the same video, which means any one can see the video, either a Dial-Up, ISDN, DSL, or Broadband connections. You can choose among them under the video itself; you'll find [Quatlity: Original | 56k Low | 256k Hi | 400k Hi | My Streaming Preferencs].

In parallel, I may use another online services, like Google Videos; however this one depends on encoding the uploaded videos into swf format.

Instructions are simple:
Click on the thumbnail in each post to view the video
[a new browser windwow will open sometimes, however I'll tell you]


By the way, in case you want to know more about me, just browse my profile + read my thoughts in my official blog, Stairway to Heaven, however this blog - here - is not related to any kind of thoughts; it's just for smile and happiness.

Finally, I hope that this will make your day happy.
Wait for the videos, I shall update this place from time to time.
I grantee that what I post here will be always Clean + Safe
As I'd mentioned in the [Disclaimer] - to the right in the sidebar

In case you smile,
don't miss me in your supplications,
whomever you are

Enjoy [*smile*]


Salam,
Hicham

Tags @ Technorati: , , , , , , , , ,

Basic Info

  • I'm HichamMG.
  • From My Studio, My Place, Egypt.
  • This is my second blog, just for a smile.
  • It was born @ 13-02-2006.
  • Everything else is listed @ My Profile.

Check My profile

Previous posts

Listing + Meta

Entertainment Blog Top Sites

Globe of Blogs

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Directory of Personal Blogs

Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent

Blog Dirs

Blogroll Me!




Who links to me?

A^» Who had link here


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Time Out!


powered by Bloglet

Feeds

XML+RSS feeds


Atom XML Feed

RSS Feed

Copyright Info

Copyright © 2006 Hicham MAGED. No rights reserved.

You are Totally 101% Free to use the links placed in the posts as you like.

Disclaimer

I take No responsibility for any comment placed by blog's visitors, the contents of their websites, and/or contents of other websites outside this blog.

However, I grantee that all videos I post here are Safe+Clean for all ages.

Ranking + Stats


This is my Google PageRank™ - SmE Rank free service Powered by Scriptme

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Powered by Blogger